Additive manufacturing technologies are consolidating their role as key enablers of the digital and green transition. In this scenario, manufacturing companies need to take advantage of the strategic opportunities that additive manufacturing can offer to innovate products, processes and supply chains.
In this meeting, some of the most important users of additive technologies in the French market will reflect together on current and future scenarios for additive manufacturing in various industrial sectors.
Moreover, brand-new opportunities for AM up skilling and reskilling will be shared with the attendees with the participation of:
• Prof. Alain BERNARD – Emeritus Professor – EC Nantes (moderator)
• Prof. Pascal PAILLARD – Director of Studies for Welding & Engineering – Polytech Nantes
• Cyril NOTA – Head of Additive Manufacturing – Naval Group-Indret
• Philippe LEBEAU – Chief Executive at AFS – Association Française du Soudage
• Jean-Daniel PENOT – Head of Research and Innovation Department – CESI
• Julien BAJOLET – Additive manufacturing and welding manager – AFPMA
• Adeline RIOU – Global Sales Manager – Aubert & Duval
As a National Rollout, the event WILL BE HELD IN FRENCH.
Organizers are Kenan BOZ (EPMA) and Borzoo Pourabdollahian (EC Nantes)